Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Crafting with Coco...



         Today was a day off school and I had no clue what to do. When we were out I came up with an idea to make a dog stroller.
 When we got home I looked in the attic and saw a cart, I looked at it for a while and wanted to make it into a pug stroller. I found some wood and cut it to size,  then I got a old towel and put it under some fabric to make a cushion.  after I did that I found some pom pom trim and put it on the railing of the cart.  Next, I got a piece of fabric and put it on the part of the cart that had nothing on it.  My dad went out to the shed and found some thin pieces of wood and cut it into the right size pieces. Lastly, I put some fabric over the top of the wood pieces  and added some cool felt patterns to it.
          If you are wondering why in the world I would make a dog stroller , the reason is because my dog is a little chubby and gets tired quickly. I am so happy that now I can take her on a walk without her stopping every 5 minutes for a sitting break!













I made the banner from Duck Tape!





Love Ruby xo

7 comments:

Darren said...

nice work Ruby!!

Darren said...

Nice work Ruby!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I were a pug...

Emily Steffen Photography said...

Ruby, this is AWESOME! :) I wish we had one just like it for our 2 pugs! :)

Alessandra @ Tribal Times said...

need one for the chickens!

kate said...

Oh my goodness that dog is sooooo cute!!!
velvetcupcakes

Anonymous said...

Hey ruby, love your blog! Mil & Lucyxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...